25 Jan Marijuana Legalization Seminar
ICNE to Host a Breakfast Seminar regarding what Marijuana Legalization means for Massachusetts Employers
The program will be held on Thursday, February 23rd at the Delaney House, 3 Country Club Road in Holyoke, MA. Registration begins at 8:00am and the seminar will be from 8:30am-10:00am. RSVP by February 17, 2017 to Erika Noble at email@example.com or by filling out the form below.
Attorney Meghan Sullivan, Managing Partner of Sullivan Hayes & Quinn, specializes in employment and labor laws. Attorney Sullivan will discuss:
- How does the legalization of marijuana impact the workplace?
- How can the employer respond?
- What internal policies should be changed?
- What should employers contemplate?
- How do employers manage medical marijuana in the workplace?
- How can employers deal with safety and performance issues?
Insurance Center of New England advocates for clients and offers an expansive array of insurance products from high quality, reputable carriers. The agency is headquartered in Agawam, Massachusetts with five locations throughout the state. For more information regarding our, please call 413-750-7150.